Model is 187cm and wears size M.
— 100% BCI Cotton
— Regular Fit
— Italian Trims
— Made in Italy
You are outside the EU. The price shown excludes V.A.T.
Tyge Denim by Norse Projects. The Tyge jacket is a 3 pocket work jacket cut from indigo denim and is made in Italy. Rational use of water and energy has been used to make the trim for this garment. Using a special no impact mechanical process, meaning no synthetic chemicals were used to make or finish the rivets and buttons. Due to the natural indigo dyeing process each garment develops a unique patina with wear.
- Details & features
We offer Free Shipping on all orders above DKK 1.300 / €250 / £210 / USD$ 280. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout when meeting the order min.
Denmark (free shipping over DKK 1.300):
– Postnord Self-Collect DKK 30
– Postnord Home-Delivery DKK 50
– By Expressen Same-Day Delivery (Copenhagen Only) DKK 60
– Greenland and The Faroe Islands DKK 120 (Postnord)
Europe (free shipping over €250):
– DHL — Express (VAT Countries Only) €12
– GLS — ShopDelivery (Germany Only) €9
United Kingdom (free shipping over £210):
– DHL — Express £10
USA & Canada (free shipping over USD$ 280):
– DHL — Express USD$ 20
China, Hong Kong, Japan and South Korea (free shipping over USD$ 140):
– DHL — Express USD$ 20
Rest of the World (free shipping over USD$ 280):
– DHL — Express USD$ 30
*We do not offer shipping to Russia.
– Denmark: within 2 working days
– Denmark (By Expressen): Same-Day Delivery if the order is placed before 11:00 AM *(business days only). Valid in the following zip codes: 1000 - 1473, 1500-1799, 2000-2500, 2900.
– Greenland and The Faroe Islands (Postnord): 4-9 working days for The Faroe Islands and 17-27 working days for Greenland
– Europe (DHL — Express): 1-2 working days
– Germany (GLS — Shop Delivery): 2-3 working days
– United Kingdom (DHL — Express): 1-2 working days
– USA & Canada (DHL — Express): 1-2 working days
– Hong Kong, Japan, China and South Korea (DHL — Express): 1-2 working days
– Rest of the World (DHL — Express): 1-2 working days
About the brand
Norse Projects is philosophically rooted in Scandinavia with a Danish design aesthetic, and the idea that good design is functional and timeless in nature. Within roots in street culture, skateboarding and inspiration from architecture and the subtle landscapes of the North, Norse Projects creates European sourced and sewn garments for the modern man.