- 100% Organic cotton GOTS certified
- Double pique stitch - Gauge 12
- Fully fashioned
- Buffalo horn buttons
- Chest and waist patch pockets
- Bar tacks reinforcements
- Made in Italy
You are outside the EU. The price shown excludes V.A.T.
Harbour Jacket by Andersen-Andersen. The classic workwear jacket, updated with an organic cotton construction. Fully fashioned, this jacket features large buffalo horn buttons at the placket, aligning a spread collar. Storage is offered with patch pockets, at the chest and waist. Bartack reinforcements complete the piece.
- Details & features
We offer Free Shipping on all orders above DKK 1.300 / €250 / £210 / USD$ 280. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout when meeting the order min.
Denmark (free shipping over DKK 1.300):
– Postnord Self-Collect DKK 30
– Postnord Home-Delivery DKK 50
– By Expressen Same-Day Delivery (Copenhagen Only) DKK 60
– Greenland and The Faroe Islands DKK 120 (Postnord)
Europe (free shipping over €250):
– FedEx — International Economy €10
– DHL — Express (VAT Countries Only) €15
– GLS — ShopDelivery (Germany Only) €9
United Kingdom (free shipping over £210):
– FedEx — International Economy £8
– DHL — Express £13
USA & Canada (free shipping over USD$ 280):
– FedEx — International Economy USD$ 19
– DHL — Express USD$ 26
Hong Kong, Japan, China and South Korea (free shipping over USD$ 100):
– EMS $30
Rest of the World (free shipping over USD$ 280):
– FedEx — International Economy USD$ 30
*We do not offer shipping to Russia.
– Denmark: within 2 working days
– Denmark (By Expressen): Same-Day Delivery if the order is placed before 11:00 AM *(business days only). Valid in the following zip codes: 1000 - 1473, 1500-1799, 2000-2500, 2900.
– Greenland and The Faroe Islands (Postnord): 4-9 working days for The Faroe Islands and 17-27 working days for Greenland
– United Kingdom (FedEx — International Economy): 3-4 working days
– United Kingdom (DHL — Express): 1-2 working days
– Europe (FedEx — International Economy): 3-4 working days
– Europe (DHL — Express): 1-2 working days
– Germany (GLS — Shop Delivery): 2-3 working days
– USA & Canada (FedEx — International Economy): within 5 working days
– USA & Canada (DHL — Express): 1-2 working days
– Hong Kong, Japan, China and South Korea: within 5 working days
– Rest of the world: within 5-9 working days
About the brand
Arising from the idea of making a both subtle and durable sailor sweater, Andersen-Andersen is a family run company, making great classic knitwear. The brand's offering contains core pieces crafted from the brand's own yarn, spun at their Italian spinning mill. The knits have patented knit on all spins, giving the fabric extra durability, toughness and comfort. All sweaters have an original symmetric front/rear design, providing the sailors with easy comfort allowing the sweater to be worn both ways.