- Made in the USA
- Six panel cap
- Rear cinch
You are outside the EU. The price shown excludes V.A.T.
Cinch Hat by LQQK Studio. Crafted in a heat-sensitive, colour-changing material, this six-panelled cap offers a custom fit with a rear cinch. Contrast stitching throughout and embroidered ventilation eyelets round out the details.
- Details & features
We offer Free Shipping on all orders above DKK 1.300 / €250 / £210 / USD$ 280. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout when meeting the order min.
Denmark (free shipping over DKK 1.300):
– Postnord Self-Collect DKK 30
– Postnord Home-Delivery DKK 50
– By Expressen Same-Day Delivery (Copenhagen Only) DKK 60
– Greenland and The Faroe Islands DKK 120 (Postnord)
Europe (free shipping over €250):
– FedEx — International Economy €10
– DHL — Express (VAT Countries Only) €15
– GLS — ShopDelivery (Germany Only) €9
United Kingdom (free shipping over £210):
– FedEx — International Economy £8
– DHL — Express £13
USA & Canada (free shipping over USD$ 280):
– FedEx — International Economy USD$ 19
– DHL — Express USD$ 26
Hong Kong, Japan, China and South Korea (free shipping over USD$ 100):
– EMS $30
Rest of the World (free shipping over USD$ 280):
– FedEx — International Economy USD$ 30
*We do not offer shipping to Russia.
– Denmark: within 2 working days
– Denmark (By Expressen): Same-Day Delivery if the order is placed before 11:00 AM *(business days only). Valid in the following zip codes: 1000 - 1473, 1500-1799, 2000-2500, 2900.
– Greenland and The Faroe Islands (Postnord): 4-9 working days for The Faroe Islands and 17-27 working days for Greenland
– United Kingdom (FedEx — International Economy): 3-4 working days
– United Kingdom (DHL — Express): 1-2 working days
– Europe (FedEx — International Economy): 3-4 working days
– Europe (DHL — Express): 1-2 working days
– Germany (GLS — Shop Delivery): 2-3 working days
– USA & Canada (FedEx — International Economy): within 5 working days
– USA & Canada (DHL — Express): 1-2 working days
– Hong Kong, Japan, China and South Korea: within 5 working days
– Rest of the world: within 5-9 working days
About the brand
Within a modest sized warehouse space in Brooklyn can be found the collective known as LQQK. The collective is all about minimal design, experimenting with materials and textures to produce some wearable, but interesting results. Paul Bryant sources a lot of the fabric and with their sensibility of only working with people respecting their abilities, they have landed impressive clients from artists like Lucien Smith and Tom Sachs.
LQQK originated solely to screen print for a multiplicity of clients, however today the group of friends represent much more than this singular business operation, where hosting radio shows and selling records has become the norm as a reaction to New York culture and personal interests.