Clamart/Griff Noire-Lis Noir
You are outside the EU. The price shown excludes V.A.T.
Clamart Griff by Paraboot Women. The distinct cap toe boot offers a lace-up fastening with three ski hooks and sturdy woven laces. Its panelled construction sports tonal stitching and woven brand flag at the outside. Its ankle cut, Norwegian welted construction, leather lining and genuine rubber soles round out the details.
Details & features
- Tonal stitching
- Woven brand flag
- Norwegian welt
- Leather lining
- Rubber soles
- Made in France
We offer Free Shipping on all orders above DKK 1.300 / €250 / £210 / USD$ 280. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout when meeting the order min.
Denmark (free shipping over DKK 1.300):
– Postnord Self-Collect DKK 30
– Postnord Home-Delivery DKK 50
– By Expressen Same-Day Delivery (Copenhagen Only) DKK 60
– Greenland and The Faroe Islands DKK 120 (Postnord)
Europe (free shipping over €250):
– FedEx — International Economy €10
– GLS — ShopDelivery (Germany Only) €9
United Kingdom (free shipping over £210):
– FedEx — International Economy £8
– DHL — Express £20 (*coming soon)
USA & Canada (free shipping over USD$ 280):
– FedEx — International Economy USD$ 19
– DHL — Express USD$ 26 (*coming soon)
Hong Kong, Japan, China and South Korea (free shipping over USD$ 100):
– EMS $30
Rest of the World (free shipping over USD$ 280):
– FedEx — International Economy USD$ 30
*We do not offer shipping to Russia.
– Denmark: within 2 working days
– Denmark (By Expressen): Same-Day Delivery if the order is placed before 11:00 AM *(business days only). Valid in the following zip codes: 1000 - 1473, 1500-1799, 2000-2500, 2900.
– Greenland and The Faroe Islands (Postnord): within 4-9 working days for The Faroe Islands and 17-27 working days for Greenland
– United Kingdom (FedEx — International Economy): within 3-4 working days
– United Kingdom (DHL — Express): within 1-2 working days (*coming soon)
– Europe: within 3-4 working days
– Germany (GLS — Shop Delivery): within 2-3 working days
– USA & Canada (FedEx — International Economy): within 5 working days
– USA & Canada (DHL — Express): within 1-2 working days (*coming soon)
– Hong Kong, Japan, China and South Korea: within 5 working days
– Rest of the world: within 5 working days
About the brand
Founded in 1908 in the French Alps, Paraboot is renowned for still being wholly handmade by leather artisans. Using the best leathers around, most of which are still tanned in France using techniques such as Norwegian and Goodyear welting. Paraboot has been able to deliver long lasting walking shoes. The genuine rubber soles are still moulded in their own workshops in the French Alps with no fewer than 150 operations required to produce their shoes, making Paraboot an outstanding product.