- 100% Polyester outer
- 100% Thermoplastic Polyurethane inner
- 100% Recycled Polyester back body insert
- Made in Indonesia
You are outside the EU. The price shown excludes V.A.T.
Sonicdrive Vest by adidas Originals. Part of the adidas Consortium subline. Inspired by utility and movement, this gardening vest offers breathability and ample storage. Its nylon ripstop construction is panelled with mesh inserts, taped at the collar and armholes, and finished with a zip placket. Storage is offered with a series of bellows pockets at the waist, and various storage pockets throughout. Nylon utility rope loops and embroidered icons at the chest complete the look.
- Details & features
We offer Free Shipping on all orders above DKK 1.300 / €250 / £210 / USD$ 280. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout when meeting the order min.
Denmark (free shipping over DKK 1.300):
– Postnord Self-Collect DKK 30
– Postnord Home-Delivery DKK 50
– By Expressen Same-Day Delivery (Copenhagen Only) DKK 60
– Greenland and The Faroe Islands DKK 120 (Postnord)
Europe (free shipping over €250):
– FedEx — International Economy €10
– GLS — ShopDelivery (Germany Only) €9
United Kingdom (free shipping over £210):
– FedEx — International Economy £8
– DHL — Express £20 (*coming soon)
USA & Canada (free shipping over USD$ 280):
– FedEx — International Economy USD$ 19
– DHL — Express USD$ 26 (*coming soon)
Hong Kong, Japan, China and South Korea (free shipping over USD$ 100):
– EMS $30
Rest of the World (free shipping over USD$ 280):
– FedEx — International Economy USD$ 30
*We do not offer shipping to Russia.
– Denmark: within 2 working days
– Denmark (By Expressen): Same-Day Delivery if the order is placed before 11:00 AM *(business days only). Valid in the following zip codes: 1000 - 1473, 1500-1799, 2000-2500, 2900.
– Greenland and The Faroe Islands (Postnord): within 4-9 working days for The Faroe Islands and 17-27 working days for Greenland
– United Kingdom (FedEx — International Economy): within 3-4 working days
– United Kingdom (DHL — Express): within 1-2 working days (*coming soon)
– Europe: within 3-4 working days
– Germany (GLS — Shop Delivery): within 2-3 working days
– USA & Canada (FedEx — International Economy): within 5 working days
– USA & Canada (DHL — Express): within 1-2 working days (*coming soon)
– Hong Kong, Japan, China and South Korea: within 5 working days
– Rest of the world: within 5 working days
About the brand
The origins of adidas were laid in 1924 by German brothers Adolf and Rudolph Dassler under the name of Dassler Shoes. By equipping Olympic athletes with their shoes, Dassler became a popular choice of footwear amongst athletes.
In 1948 Rudolph left the partnership and Adolf renamed the company adidas and invented the three stripes. Originally designed for support, these stripes soon became an undeniable part of the Adidas identity.