TERREX Free Hiker W
You are outside the EU. The price shown excludes V.A.T.
Terrex Free Hiker by adidas Originals Women. This updated trail runner features a Primeknit upper with abrasion-resistant weldings. With a sock-like fit, the shoe is supported with a BOOST™ midsole and finished with a Continental™ Rubber outsole. A moulded heel counter and 3-Stripes overlay complete the piece.
Details & features
- Style-No.: G28416
We offer Free Shipping on all orders above DKK 1.300 / €250 / £210 / USD$ 280. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout when meeting the order min.
Denmark (free shipping over DKK 1.300):
– Postnord Self-Collect DKK 30
– Postnord Home-Delivery DKK 50
– By Expressen Same-Day Delivery (Copenhagen Only) DKK 60
– Greenland and The Faroe Islands DKK 120 (Postnord)
Europe (free shipping over €250):
– FedEx — International Economy €10
– GLS — ShopDelivery (Germany Only) €9
United Kingdom (free shipping over £210):
– FedEx — International Economy £8
– DHL — Express £20 (*coming soon)
USA & Canada (free shipping over USD$ 280):
– FedEx — International Economy USD$ 19
– DHL — Express USD$ 26 (*coming soon)
Hong Kong, Japan, China and South Korea (free shipping over USD$ 100):
– EMS $30
Rest of the World (free shipping over USD$ 280):
– FedEx — International Economy USD$ 30
*We do not offer shipping to Russia.
– Denmark: within 2 working days
– Denmark (By Expressen): Same-Day Delivery if the order is placed before 11:00 AM *(business days only). Valid in the following zip codes: 1000 - 1473, 1500-1799, 2000-2500, 2900.
– Greenland and The Faroe Islands (Postnord): within 4-9 working days for The Faroe Islands and 17-27 working days for Greenland
– United Kingdom (FedEx — International Economy): within 3-4 working days
– United Kingdom (DHL — Express): within 1-2 working days (*coming soon)
– Europe: within 3-4 working days
– Germany (GLS — Shop Delivery): within 2-3 working days
– USA & Canada (FedEx — International Economy): within 5 working days
– USA & Canada (DHL — Express): within 1-2 working days (*coming soon)
– Hong Kong, Japan, China and South Korea: within 5 working days
– Rest of the world: within 5 working days
About the brand
The brand with the 3-Stripes were laid in 1924 by German brother Adolf and Rudolph Dassler under the name of Dassler Shoes. The company quickly became a popular choice of footwear amongst athletes by equipping them with their shoes.
In 1948 Rudolph left the partnership and Adolf renamed the company adidas, and invented the 3-stripes. Originally designed for support and functionality, the stripes soon became an undeniable part of the adidas identity.