Hand-stitched seams in black waxed thread
- Heel-to-heel welt stitching
- Leather heel sock with gold foil branding
- Soft compound rubber sole with an internal polyurethane footbed
You are outside the EU. The price shown excludes V.A.T.
Esther Kiltie by Weejuns G.H. BASS. These loafers are hand-stitched in El Salvador with a fine polished leather. The traditional silhouette features a perforated kiltie fringe and belted toe box. The unlined loafer offers a slip-resistant rubber inset on the outsole.
- Details & features
We offer Free Shipping on all orders above DKK 1.300 / €250 / £210 / USD$ 280. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout when meeting the order min.
Denmark (free shipping over DKK 1.300):
– Postnord Self-Collect DKK 30
– Postnord Home-Delivery DKK 50
– By Expressen Same-Day Delivery (Copenhagen Only) DKK 60
– Greenland and The Faroe Islands DKK 120 (Postnord)
Europe (free shipping over €250):
– FedEx — International Economy €10
– DHL — Express (VAT Countries Only) €15
– GLS — ShopDelivery (Germany Only) €9
United Kingdom (free shipping over £210):
– FedEx — International Economy £8
– DHL — Express £13
USA & Canada (free shipping over USD$ 280):
– FedEx — International Economy USD$ 19
– DHL — Express USD$ 26
Hong Kong, Japan, China and South Korea (free shipping over USD$ 100):
– EMS $30
Rest of the World (free shipping over USD$ 280):
– FedEx — International Economy USD$ 30
*We do not offer shipping to Russia.
– Denmark: within 2 working days
– Denmark (By Expressen): Same-Day Delivery if the order is placed before 11:00 AM *(business days only). Valid in the following zip codes: 1000 - 1473, 1500-1799, 2000-2500, 2900.
– Greenland and The Faroe Islands (Postnord): 4-9 working days for The Faroe Islands and 17-27 working days for Greenland
– United Kingdom (FedEx — International Economy): 3-4 working days
– United Kingdom (DHL — Express): 1-2 working days
– Europe (FedEx — International Economy): 3-4 working days
– Europe (DHL — Express): 1-2 working days
– Germany (GLS — Shop Delivery): 2-3 working days
– USA & Canada (FedEx — International Economy): within 5 working days
– USA & Canada (DHL — Express): 1-2 working days
– Hong Kong, Japan, China and South Korea: within 5 working days
– Rest of the world: within 5-9 working days
About the brand
Since launching in 1876, Bass Weejun shoes have become a design classic and a wardrobe staple. Created by the G.H. Bass shoe company, Weejun's began as an adaption of the Norwegian moccasin, and playfully dubbed them Weejuns – introducing the world's first penny loafer. From strolling across college campuses to doing the moonwalk, Weejuns have been found on industrious feet ever since. The shoes have been sourced from the best leather around the world and then crafted each shoe hand by hand.