RX Snow Moc ADV
This commodity is currently unavailable
RX Snow Moc ADV by Salomon Advanced. These slip-on recovery shoes feature a water resistant, stretch ripstop upper, with bonded rubber reinforcements and suede toe panelling. The cushioned EVA midsole, rubber grip outsole and woven tongue label with pull tab complete the look
Details & features
- Style-No.: L409184100
We offer Free Shipping on all orders above DKK 1.300 / €250 / £210 / USD$ 280. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout when meeting the order min.
Denmark (free shipping over DKK 1.300):
– Postnord Self-Collect DKK 30
– Postnord Home-Delivery DKK 50
– By Expressen Same-Day Delivery (Copenhagen Only) DKK 60
– Greenland and The Faroe Islands DKK 120 (Postnord)
Europe (free shipping over €250):
– FedEx — International Economy €10
– DHL — Express (VAT Countries Only) €15
– GLS — ShopDelivery (Germany Only) €9
United Kingdom (free shipping over £210):
– FedEx — International Economy £8
– DHL — Express £13
USA & Canada (free shipping over USD$ 280):
– FedEx — International Economy USD$ 19
– DHL — Express USD$ 26
Hong Kong, Japan, China and South Korea (free shipping over USD$ 100):
– EMS $30
Rest of the World (free shipping over USD$ 280):
– FedEx — International Economy USD$ 30
*We do not offer shipping to Russia.
– Denmark: within 2 working days
– Denmark (By Expressen): Same-Day Delivery if the order is placed before 11:00 AM *(business days only). Valid in the following zip codes: 1000 - 1473, 1500-1799, 2000-2500, 2900.
– Greenland and The Faroe Islands (Postnord): 4-9 working days for The Faroe Islands and 17-27 working days for Greenland
– United Kingdom (FedEx — International Economy): 3-4 working days
– United Kingdom (DHL — Express): 1-2 working days
– Europe (FedEx — International Economy): 3-4 working days
– Europe (DHL — Express): 1-2 working days
– Germany (GLS — Shop Delivery): 2-3 working days
– USA & Canada (FedEx — International Economy): within 5 working days
– USA & Canada (DHL — Express): 1-2 working days
– Hong Kong, Japan, China and South Korea: within 5 working days
– Rest of the world: within 5-9 working days
About the brand
Salomon was created in the heart of the French Alps in 1947. Birthed out of a passion for mountain sport progression and design innovation, François Salomon, his wife, and son Georges created many of the first modern ski bindings.
Salomon's continuous drive and commitment towards the innovation of mountain gear has kept them at the forefront of performance driven design. Throughout half a decade, the company has grown to offer a vast range of footwear, apparel, and equipment for mountaineering, trailing running, and many other sports.
We have selected a range of lighter weight, minimalist trail shoes from Salomon's S-LAB collection that remain true to the their ethos: "progressive gear to enable freedom and help you challenge yourself in the mountains".