- 100% Cotton
- Made in Japan
You are outside the EU. The price shown excludes V.A.T.
Shirt Oxford by Danton. A unique pullover shirt in oxford cotton. This piece features a buttoned half placket, spread collar and button cuff cinching. Two inset hand pockets offer ample storage and the piece is finished with an embroidered brand icon at the chest.
- Details & features
We offer Free Shipping on all orders above DKK 1.300 / €250 / £210 / USD$ 280. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout when meeting the order min.
Denmark (free shipping over DKK 1.300):
– Postnord Self-Collect DKK 30
– Postnord Home-Delivery DKK 50
– By Expressen Same-Day Delivery (Copenhagen Only) DKK 60
– Greenland and The Faroe Islands DKK 120 (Postnord)
Europe (free shipping over €250):
– FedEx — International Economy €10
– GLS — ShopDelivery (Germany Only) €9
United Kingdom (free shipping over £210):
– FedEx — International Economy £8
– DHL — Express £20 (*coming soon)
USA & Canada (free shipping over USD$ 280):
– FedEx — International Economy USD$ 19
– DHL — Express USD$ 26 (*coming soon)
Hong Kong, Japan, China and South Korea (free shipping over USD$ 100):
– EMS $30
Rest of the World (free shipping over USD$ 280):
– FedEx — International Economy USD$ 30
*We do not offer shipping to Russia.
– Denmark: within 2 working days
– Denmark (By Expressen): Same-Day Delivery if the order is placed before 11:00 AM *(business days only). Valid in the following zip codes: 1000 - 1473, 1500-1799, 2000-2500, 2900.
– Greenland and The Faroe Islands (Postnord): within 4-9 working days for The Faroe Islands and 17-27 working days for Greenland
– United Kingdom (FedEx — International Economy): within 3-4 working days
– United Kingdom (DHL — Express): within 1-2 working days (*coming soon)
– Europe: within 3-4 working days
– Germany (GLS — Shop Delivery): within 2-3 working days
– USA & Canada (FedEx — International Economy): within 5 working days
– USA & Canada (DHL — Express): within 1-2 working days (*coming soon)
– Hong Kong, Japan, China and South Korea: within 5 working days
– Rest of the world: within 5 working days
About the brand
Danton began as a familiar endeavour, with Gabriel Danton buying shares of Manufacture Textile du Centre from his sister in, who had established the brand with the help of Jean Neirat in 1931. In 1935, the three registered the name 'Danton' alongside its trademark red diamond logo. From its humble beginnings supplying workwear to French public administrators, Danton has withstood the test of time and continues to produce high-quality products with unmatched craftsmanship.