You are outside the EU. The price shown excludes V.A.T.
M990EGN5 by New Balance and Engineered Garments. A collaborative effort between iconic sneaker manufacturers, New Balance, and New York's own Engineered Garments. Daiki Suzuki teams up once again with New Balance in releasing a tonal iteration on the recently updated 990v5. Engineered Garments' asymmetrical aesthetic is featured along the mesh upper with suede and leather overlays, the latter featuring a scaly, alligator skin appearance. An ENCAP® midsole, a supportive foam, hardened plastic heel support and a blown rubber outsole round out the details.
Details & features
- Engineered Garments collaboration
- Asymmetrical aesthetic
- Suede and leather overlays
- Alligator skin leather appearance
- ENCAP® midsole
- Style-No.: M990EGN5
We offer Free Shipping on all orders above DKK 1.300 / €250 / £210 / USD$ 280. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout when meeting the order min.
Denmark (free shipping over DKK 1.300):
– Postnord Self-Collect DKK 30
– Postnord Home-Delivery DKK 50
– By Expressen Same-Day Delivery (Copenhagen Only) DKK 60
– Greenland and The Faroe Islands DKK 120 (Postnord)
Europe (free shipping over €250):
– FedEx — International Economy €10
– DHL — Express (VAT Countries Only) €15
– GLS — ShopDelivery (Germany Only) €9
United Kingdom (free shipping over £210):
– FedEx — International Economy £8
– DHL — Express £13
USA & Canada (free shipping over USD$ 280):
– FedEx — International Economy USD$ 19
– DHL — Express USD$ 26
Hong Kong, Japan, China and South Korea (free shipping over USD$ 100):
– EMS $30
Rest of the World (free shipping over USD$ 280):
– FedEx — International Economy USD$ 30
*We do not offer shipping to Russia.
– Denmark: within 2 working days
– Denmark (By Expressen): Same-Day Delivery if the order is placed before 11:00 AM *(business days only). Valid in the following zip codes: 1000 - 1473, 1500-1799, 2000-2500, 2900.
– Greenland and The Faroe Islands (Postnord): 4-9 working days for The Faroe Islands and 17-27 working days for Greenland
– United Kingdom (FedEx — International Economy): 3-4 working days
– United Kingdom (DHL — Express): 1-2 working days
– Europe (FedEx — International Economy): 3-4 working days
– Europe (DHL — Express): 1-2 working days
– Germany (GLS — Shop Delivery): 2-3 working days
– USA & Canada (FedEx — International Economy): within 5 working days
– USA & Canada (DHL — Express): 1-2 working days
– Hong Kong, Japan, China and South Korea: within 5 working days
– Rest of the world: within 5 working days
About the brand
What started as an orthotic insole company in the 20's has now morphed into one of the most respected footwear brands on the planet. Additional to its reputation for running shoes, New Balance has always retained a strong credibility within certain scenes. The last remaining athletic footwear company to still be producing most of their footwear in New England and the US, New Balance hold strong in their 'Endorsed by No One' payoff, claiming a good shoe will out sell an advertised one.