|Chest width||Sleeve inseam||Back length|
You are outside the EU. The price shown excludes V.A.T.
Julia Wool by Norse Projects Women. An ankle-length trouser cut from a recycled Italian wool. The Julia Wool has a slightly dropped crotch and sits mid waist with a straight-wide leg. Features include soft pleats at front, hook-and-bar closure and a button fly. Finished with a single functional welt pocket on back. Established in 1943 the Italian mill, Manteco, specializes in the production of quality and high-end fabrics from virgin and recycled materials. The raw materials are controlled and can be traced back to the farm of origin. The regenerated wool is obtained from the reuse of old garments, through mechanical processes without the use of chemicals, preserving the characteristics of the natural fiber.
Details & features
— 60% Wool, 20% polyamide, 20% polyester
— Fit: Pleated / mid waist / slightly cropped
— Corozo buttons
— Italian fabric
We offer Free Shipping on all orders above DKK 1.300 / €250 / £210 / USD$ 280. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout when meeting the order min.
Denmark (free shipping over DKK 1.300):
– Postnord Self-Collect DKK 30
– Postnord Home-Delivery DKK 50
– By Expressen Same-Day Delivery (Copenhagen Only) DKK 60
– Greenland and The Faroe Islands DKK 120 (Postnord)
Europe (free shipping over €250):
– FedEx — International Economy €10
– GLS — ShopDelivery (France and Germany Only) €9 (*coming soon)
United Kingdom (free shipping over £210):
– FedEx — International Economy £8
– DHL — Express £20
USA & Canada (free shipping over USD$ 280):
– FedEx — International Economy USD$ 19
– DHL — Express USD$ 26
Hong Kong, Japan, China and South Korea (free shipping over USD$ 100):
– EMS $30
Rest of the World (free shipping over USD$ 280):
– FedEx — International Economy USD$ 30
*We do not offer shipping to Russia.
– Denmark: within 2 working days
– Denmark (By Expressen): Same-Day Delivery if the order is placed before 11:00 AM *(business days only). Valid in the following zip codes: 1000 - 1473, 1500-1799, 2000-2500, 2900.
– Greenland and The Faroe Islands (Postnord): within 4-9 working days for The Faroe Islands and 17-27 working days for Greenland
– United Kingdom (FedEx — International Economy): within 3-4 working days
– United Kingdom (DHL — Express): within 1-2 working days
– Europe: within 3-4 working days
– France and Germany (GLS — Shop Delivery): within 2-3 working days
– USA & Canada (FedEx — International Economy): within 5 working days
– USA & Canada (DHL — Express): within 1-2 working days
– Hong Kong, Japan, China and South Korea: within 5 working days
– Rest of the world: within 5 working days
About the brand
Norse Projects is a creative studio, working at the intersection of art, design and function.
Intrinsically rooted in Scandinavia with a Danish design aesthetic and inspiration from architecture and the subtle landscapes and nature of the North, Norse Projects advocates simplicity and a minimal design aesthetic that is timeless in nature.
Norse Projects introduced its inaugural Womenss collection in 2015. True to Norse Projects' sensibilities, the womenss collections explore the space between the world of the art and function through a modernist inspired aesthetic.