— 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane
— Fit: Regular / mid waist/ slightly cropped length
— Italian Trim
— Italian Fabric
— Made in Portugal
You are outside the EU. The price shown excludes V.A.T.
Jelena Cord by Norse Projects Women. This trouser has been constructed from a traditional corduroy woven by the Italian mill Duca Visconti. The Jelena Cord is designed to sit at the waist and has a straight, slightly cropped leg. Features include slanted front-pockets, back welt pockets, belt loops and zip-fly fastening. Duca Visconti is an Italian mill which has been producing unique and exceptional fabrics of the highest quality since 1838. Inspired by the principle of constant improvement and recognized for their heritage and dedication to tradition. The fabric is produced by the old Italian mill Duca Visconti who specialize in corduroy textiles.
- Details & features
We offer Free Shipping on all orders above DKK 1.300 / €250 / £210 / USD$ 280. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout when meeting the order min.
Denmark (free shipping over DKK 1.300):
– Postnord Self-Collect DKK 30
– Postnord Home-Delivery DKK 50
– By Expressen Same-Day Delivery (Copenhagen Only) DKK 60
– Greenland and The Faroe Islands DKK 120 (Postnord)
Europe (free shipping over €250):
– FedEx — International Economy €10
– GLS — ShopDelivery (Germany Only) €9
United Kingdom (free shipping over £210):
– FedEx — International Economy £8
– DHL — Express £20 (*coming soon)
USA & Canada (free shipping over USD$ 280):
– FedEx — International Economy USD$ 19
– DHL — Express USD$ 26 (*coming soon)
Hong Kong, Japan, China and South Korea (free shipping over USD$ 100):
– EMS $30
Rest of the World (free shipping over USD$ 280):
– FedEx — International Economy USD$ 30
*We do not offer shipping to Russia.
– Denmark: within 2 working days
– Denmark (By Expressen): Same-Day Delivery if the order is placed before 11:00 AM *(business days only). Valid in the following zip codes: 1000 - 1473, 1500-1799, 2000-2500, 2900.
– Greenland and The Faroe Islands (Postnord): within 4-9 working days for The Faroe Islands and 17-27 working days for Greenland
– United Kingdom (FedEx — International Economy): within 3-4 working days
– United Kingdom (DHL — Express): within 1-2 working days (*coming soon)
– Europe: within 3-4 working days
– Germany (GLS — Shop Delivery): within 2-3 working days
– USA & Canada (FedEx — International Economy): within 5 working days
– USA & Canada (DHL — Express): within 1-2 working days (*coming soon)
– Hong Kong, Japan, China and South Korea: within 5 working days
– Rest of the world: within 5 working days
About the brand
Norse Projects is a creative studio, working at the intersection of art, design and function.
Intrinsically rooted in Scandinavia with a Danish design aesthetic and inspiration from architecture and the subtle landscapes and nature of the North, Norse Projects advocates simplicity and a minimal design aesthetic that is timeless in nature.
Norse Projects introduced its inaugural Womenss collection in 2015. True to Norse Projects' sensibilities, the womenss collections explore the space between the world of the art and function through a modernist inspired aesthetic.