- 100% Cotton
- Made in Slovenia
PHOEBE Bermuda Pants
This commodity is currently unavailable
PHOEBE Bermuda Pants by Sophie D'Hoore. Culottes crafted in a lightweight cotton. These cropped pants feature a slight flare at the knee with pleats on both sides. Details include wide cuffs, belt loops at the waist band, as well as inset hand pockets.
- Details & features
We offer Free Shipping on all orders above DKK 1.300 / €250 / £210 / USD$ 280. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout when meeting the order min.
Denmark (free shipping over DKK 1.300):
– Postnord Self-Collect DKK 30
– Postnord Home-Delivery DKK 50
– By Expressen Same-Day Delivery (Copenhagen Only) DKK 60
– Greenland and The Faroe Islands DKK 120 (Postnord)
Europe (free shipping over €250):
– FedEx — International Economy €10
– DHL — Express (VAT Countries Only) €15
– GLS — ShopDelivery (Germany Only) €9
United Kingdom (free shipping over £210):
– FedEx — International Economy £8
– DHL — Express £13
USA & Canada (free shipping over USD$ 280):
– FedEx — International Economy USD$ 19
– DHL — Express USD$ 26
Hong Kong, Japan, China and South Korea (free shipping over USD$ 100):
– EMS $30
Rest of the World (free shipping over USD$ 280):
– FedEx — International Economy USD$ 30
*We do not offer shipping to Russia.
– Denmark: within 2 working days
– Denmark (By Expressen): Same-Day Delivery if the order is placed before 11:00 AM *(business days only). Valid in the following zip codes: 1000 - 1473, 1500-1799, 2000-2500, 2900.
– Greenland and The Faroe Islands (Postnord): 4-9 working days for The Faroe Islands and 17-27 working days for Greenland
– United Kingdom (FedEx — International Economy): 3-4 working days
– United Kingdom (DHL — Express): 1-2 working days
– Europe (FedEx — International Economy): 3-4 working days
– Europe (DHL — Express): 1-2 working days
– Germany (GLS — Shop Delivery): 2-3 working days
– USA & Canada (FedEx — International Economy): within 5 working days
– USA & Canada (DHL — Express): 1-2 working days
– Hong Kong, Japan, China and South Korea: within 5 working days
– Rest of the world: within 5 working days
About the brand
Sofie D’Hoore established her eponymous label in Brussels in 1992. Key to understanding the work of Sofie D’Hoore is the notion of perfection, not as an abstract concept, but as something that can be materially expressed. Fabric is the starting point for every collection – natural fabrics, such as wool, cotton and silk feature heavily and are of the finest quality. As a result, the materials maintain their beauty, or even improve with age. It is an intelligent and sustainable approach that focuses on the creating of a highly adaptable wardrobe that never dates, nor goes out of fashion.