|Chest Width||Sleeve Inseam||Back Length|
Nunk Cambric Cotton
You are outside the EU. The price shown excludes V.A.T.
Nunk Cambric Cotton by Norse Projects. The Nunk is a mid-length jacket inspired by classic hunting styles. Constructed from British Millerain Cambric, and insulated with Polartec® fleece - a soft, shearling-like fleece that is highly breathable with an excellent warmth to weight ratio. Features include a two-way zip, storm flap with Cobrax snap closure and an adjustable drawstring hood and waistband. British Millerain are pioneers in the development of waxed cotton, since their conception in 1880 they've utilised the newest technology while remaining faithful to their roots. British Millerain Cambric has a drier feel than traditional waxed fabric, it is a durable 6oz cotton with an excellent handfeel and a water repellent finish.
Details & features
— 100% Cotton
— Lining 100% Polyester
— Regular Fit
— High Performance Polartec Thermal Pro® insulation
— Polartec contains 50% recycled fibre and is Oeko-Tex certified
— British Millerain Fabric
— Made in Lithuania
We offer Free Shipping on all orders above DKK 1.300 / €250 / £210 / USD$ 280. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout when meeting the order min.
Denmark (free shipping over DKK 1.300):
– Postnord Self-Collect DKK 30
– Postnord Home-Delivery DKK 50
– By Expressen Same-Day Delivery (Copenhagen Only) DKK 60
– Greenland and The Faroe Islands DKK 120 (Postnord)
Europe (free shipping over €250):
– FedEx — International Economy €10
– DHL — Express (VAT Countries Only) €15
– GLS — ShopDelivery (Germany Only) €9
United Kingdom (free shipping over £210):
– FedEx — International Economy £8
– DHL — Express £13
USA & Canada (free shipping over USD$ 280):
– FedEx — International Economy USD$ 19
– DHL — Express USD$ 26
Hong Kong, Japan, China and South Korea (free shipping over USD$ 100):
– EMS $30
Rest of the World (free shipping over USD$ 280):
– FedEx — International Economy USD$ 30
*We do not offer shipping to Russia.
– Denmark: within 2 working days
– Denmark (By Expressen): Same-Day Delivery if the order is placed before 11:00 AM *(business days only). Valid in the following zip codes: 1000 - 1473, 1500-1799, 2000-2500, 2900.
– Greenland and The Faroe Islands (Postnord): 4-9 working days for The Faroe Islands and 17-27 working days for Greenland
– United Kingdom (FedEx — International Economy): 3-4 working days
– United Kingdom (DHL — Express): 1-2 working days
– Europe (FedEx — International Economy): 3-4 working days
– Europe (DHL — Express): 1-2 working days
– Germany (GLS — Shop Delivery): 2-3 working days
– USA & Canada (FedEx — International Economy): within 5 working days
– USA & Canada (DHL — Express): 1-2 working days
– Hong Kong, Japan, China and South Korea: within 5 working days
– Rest of the world: within 5 working days
About the brand
Norse Projects is philosophically rooted in Scandinavia with a Danish design aesthetic, and the idea that good design is functional and timeless in nature. Within roots in street culture, skateboarding and inspiration from architecture and the subtle landscapes of the North, Norse Projects creates European sourced and sewn garments for the modern man.