— 100% Recycled Polyester
— High Performance Polartec® High Loft™ fleece
— Regular fit
— Made in Portugal
Tycho Hood Fleece
You are outside the EU. The price shown excludes V.A.T.
Tycho Hood Fleece by Norse Projects. This hooded style is constructed using Polartec® High Loft™ fleece: a highly breathable and soft, lightweight fleece with an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio. Details include reinforced nylon panelling at the elbows, elasticated cuffs and drawcord hem. Polartec® pioneered the development of synthetic fibre insulation and performance fabrics. Famed for inventing the polar synthetic fleece in 1981, Polartec® continues to innovate, meeting any condition. High Loft™ fleece is one of the few Polartec® fabrics that is still produced in the US and is used as a US Military standard fabric, due to its excellent insulation properties. This fleece uses 100% recycled polyester fibres.
- Details & features
We offer Free Shipping on all orders above DKK 1.300 / €250 / £210 / USD$ 280. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout when meeting the order min.
Denmark (free shipping over DKK 1.300):
– Postnord Self-Collect DKK 30
– Postnord Home-Delivery DKK 50
– By Expressen Same-Day Delivery (Copenhagen Only) DKK 60
– Greenland and The Faroe Islands DKK 120 (Postnord)
Europe (free shipping over €250):
– FedEx — International Economy €10
– DHL — Express (VAT Countries Only) €15
– GLS — ShopDelivery (Germany Only) €9
United Kingdom (free shipping over £210):
– FedEx — International Economy £8
– DHL — Express £13
USA & Canada (free shipping over USD$ 280):
– FedEx — International Economy USD$ 19
– DHL — Express USD$ 26
Hong Kong, Japan, China and South Korea (free shipping over USD$ 100):
– EMS $30
Rest of the World (free shipping over USD$ 280):
– FedEx — International Economy USD$ 30
*We do not offer shipping to Russia.
– Denmark: within 2 working days
– Denmark (By Expressen): Same-Day Delivery if the order is placed before 11:00 AM *(business days only). Valid in the following zip codes: 1000 - 1473, 1500-1799, 2000-2500, 2900.
– Greenland and The Faroe Islands (Postnord): 4-9 working days for The Faroe Islands and 17-27 working days for Greenland
– United Kingdom (FedEx — International Economy): 3-4 working days
– United Kingdom (DHL — Express): 1-2 working days
– Europe (FedEx — International Economy): 3-4 working days
– Europe (DHL — Express): 1-2 working days
– Germany (GLS — Shop Delivery): 2-3 working days
– USA & Canada (FedEx — International Economy): within 5 working days
– USA & Canada (DHL — Express): 1-2 working days
– Hong Kong, Japan, China and South Korea: within 5 working days
– Rest of the world: within 5 working days
About the brand
Norse Projects is philosophically rooted in Scandinavia with a Danish design aesthetic, and the idea that good design is functional and timeless in nature. Within roots in street culture, skateboarding and inspiration from architecture and the subtle landscapes of the North, Norse Projects creates European sourced and sewn garments for the modern man.