You are outside the EU. The price shown excludes V.A.T.
WL574EN by New Balance Women. This classic features a navy and beige suede upper with mesh panelling. A smooth ENCAP® midsole, moulded TPA plastic heel cap and treaded rubber outsole round out the details.
Details & features
- Style-No.: WL574EN
We offer Free Shipping on all orders above DKK 1.300 / €250 / £210 / USD$ 280. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout when meeting the order min.
Denmark (free shipping over DKK 1.300):
– Postnord Self-Collect DKK 30
– Postnord Home-Delivery DKK 50
– By Expressen Same-Day Delivery (Copenhagen Only) DKK 60
– Greenland and The Faroe Islands DKK 120 (Postnord)
Europe (free shipping over €250):
– FedEx — International Economy €10
– GLS — ShopDelivery (France and Germany Only) €9 (*coming soon)
United Kingdom (free shipping over £210):
– FedEx — International Economy £8
– DHL — Express £20
USA & Canada (free shipping over USD$ 280):
– FedEx — International Economy USD$ 19
– DHL — Express USD$ 26
Hong Kong, Japan, China and South Korea (free shipping over USD$ 100):
– EMS $30
Rest of the World (free shipping over USD$ 280):
– FedEx — International Economy USD$ 30
*We do not offer shipping to Russia.
– Denmark: within 2 working days
– Denmark (By Expressen): Same-Day Delivery if the order is placed before 11:00 AM *(business days only). Valid in the following zip codes: 1000 - 1473, 1500-1799, 2000-2500, 2900.
– Greenland and The Faroe Islands (Postnord): within 4-9 working days for The Faroe Islands and 17-27 working days for Greenland
– United Kingdom (FedEx — International Economy): within 3-4 working days
– United Kingdom (DHL — Express): within 1-2 working days
– Europe: within 3-4 working days
– France and Germany (GLS — Shop Delivery): within 2-3 working days
– USA & Canada (FedEx — International Economy): within 5 working days
– USA & Canada (DHL — Express): within 1-2 working days
– Hong Kong, Japan, China and South Korea: within 5 working days
– Rest of the world: within 5 working days
About the brand
What started as an orthotic insole company in the 1920s has now morphed into one of the most respected footwear brands on the planet. Worn by runners, visionaries, presidents, parents, pioneers and independents, New Balance has always retained a strong credibility within certain scenes. The last remaining athletic footwear company to still be producing most of their footwear in New England and the US, New Balance consistently secure the sweet spot between technical detailing and design significance.