- 82% Acrylic, 18% Polyester
- Made in Japan
- Style-Code.: EJ235B
This commodity is currently unavailable
Polo Sweater by Needles. This short sleeve polo shirt offers a unique striped pattern in a knit acrylic and polyester blend. Details include a three button half-placket, spread collar and split side venting.
- Details & features
We offer Free Shipping on all orders above DKK 1.300 / €250 / £210 / USD$ 280. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout when meeting the order min.
Denmark (free shipping over DKK 1.300):
– Postnord Self-Collect DKK 30
– Postnord Home-Delivery DKK 50
– By Expressen Same-Day Delivery (Copenhagen Only) DKK 60
– Greenland and The Faroe Islands DKK 120 (Postnord)
Europe (free shipping over €250):
– FedEx — International Economy €10
– GLS — ShopDelivery (Germany Only) €9
United Kingdom (free shipping over £210):
– FedEx — International Economy £8
– DHL — Express £20 (*coming soon)
USA & Canada (free shipping over USD$ 280):
– FedEx — International Economy USD$ 19
– DHL — Express USD$ 26 (*coming soon)
Hong Kong, Japan, China and South Korea (free shipping over USD$ 100):
– EMS $30
Rest of the World (free shipping over USD$ 280):
– FedEx — International Economy USD$ 30
*We do not offer shipping to Russia.
– Denmark: within 2 working days
– Denmark (By Expressen): Same-Day Delivery if the order is placed before 11:00 AM *(business days only). Valid in the following zip codes: 1000 - 1473, 1500-1799, 2000-2500, 2900.
– Greenland and The Faroe Islands (Postnord): within 4-9 working days for The Faroe Islands and 17-27 working days for Greenland
– United Kingdom (FedEx — International Economy): within 3-4 working days
– United Kingdom (DHL — Express): within 1-2 working days (*coming soon)
– Europe: within 3-4 working days
– Germany (GLS — Shop Delivery): within 2-3 working days
– USA & Canada (FedEx — International Economy): within 5 working days
– USA & Canada (DHL — Express): within 1-2 working days (*coming soon)
– Hong Kong, Japan, China and South Korea: within 5 working days
– Rest of the world: within 5 working days
About the brand
Needles was started in 1997 by Nepenthes founder Keizo Shimizu. Over the years the Japanese label has garnered a dedicated cult following, drawing its inspiration from various films, musicians, actors and artists. For instance, Steve McQueen's chest tattoo in the film Papillon served as the main source of inspiration behind the recognisable butterfly embroidery found on such items as the now famous tracksuits.