- Body: 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane
- Lining: 65% Acetate, 35% Polyester
- Made in Italy
- Style-No.: CA0298D 13372S
Womans Woven Coat
USD$ 568 USD$ 227
You are outside the EU. The price shown excludes V.A.T.
Womens Knitted Coat by Herno Women. Styled as a classic car coat, this mid-length knit wool jacket offers Italian craftsmanship with a minimalist silhouette. A hidden, magnetic snap button fastening and notched lapels round out the details.
- Details & features
We offer Free Shipping on all orders above DKK 1.300 / €250 / £210 / USD$ 280. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout when meeting the order min.
Denmark (free shipping over DKK 1.300):
– Postnord Self-Collect DKK 30
– Postnord Home-Delivery DKK 50
– By Expressen Same-Day Delivery (Copenhagen Only) DKK 60
– Greenland and The Faroe Islands DKK 120 (Postnord)
Europe (free shipping over €250):
– FedEx — International Economy €10
– GLS — ShopDelivery (France and Germany Only) €9 (*coming soon)
United Kingdom (free shipping over £210):
– FedEx — International Economy £8
– DHL — Express £20
USA & Canada (free shipping over USD$ 280):
– FedEx — International Economy USD$ 19
– DHL — Express USD$ 26
Hong Kong, Japan, China and South Korea (free shipping over USD$ 100):
– EMS $30
Rest of the World (free shipping over USD$ 280):
– FedEx — International Economy USD$ 30
*We do not offer shipping to Russia.
– Denmark: within 2 working days
– Denmark (By Expressen): Same-Day Delivery if the order is placed before 11:00 AM *(business days only). Valid in the following zip codes: 1000 - 1473, 1500-1799, 2000-2500, 2900.
– Greenland and The Faroe Islands (Postnord): within 4-9 working days for The Faroe Islands and 17-27 working days for Greenland
– United Kingdom (FedEx — International Economy): within 3-4 working days
– United Kingdom (DHL — Express): within 1-2 working days
– Europe: within 3-4 working days
– France and Germany (GLS — Shop Delivery): within 2-3 working days
– USA & Canada (FedEx — International Economy): within 5 working days
– USA & Canada (DHL — Express): within 1-2 working days
– Hong Kong, Japan, China and South Korea: within 5 working days
– Rest of the world: within 5 working days
About the brand
Established in the 1940s by former 'Cavaliere del Lavoro' Giuseppe Marenzi and his wife Alessandra Diana, Herno has been specialising in the production of functional outerwear for the European market whilst remaining true to the inspirations of their native Italy.
Herno aims to consistently produce high-quality goods by carefully controlling each stage of their production – from design through to realisation. Our women’s selection is characterized by sharply tailored outerwear pieces in minimal silhouettes and unexpected shades.