- 88% Viscose, 12% Mohair
- Made in the UK
- Style-No.: LIDNER SNW - 143
Double Pleat Easy Pants
This commodity is currently unavailable
Double Pleat Easy Pants by Studio Nicholson. With a relaxed fit, these slightly cropped pants feature two tailored pleats at the waist. Two side hand pockets, two rear patch pockets and a cuffed hem round out the details.
- Details & features
We offer Free Shipping on all orders above DKK 1.300 / €250 / £210 / USD$ 280. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout when meeting the order min.
Denmark (free shipping over DKK 1.300):
– Postnord Self-Collect DKK 30
– Postnord Home-Delivery DKK 50
– By Expressen Same-Day Delivery (Copenhagen Only) DKK 60
– Greenland and The Faroe Islands DKK 120 (Postnord)
Europe (free shipping over €250):
– FedEx — International Economy €10
– GLS — ShopDelivery (France and Germany Only) €9 (*coming soon)
United Kingdom (free shipping over £210):
– FedEx — International Economy £8
– DHL — Express £20
USA & Canada (free shipping over USD$ 280):
– FedEx — International Economy USD$ 19
– DHL — Express USD$ 26
Hong Kong, Japan, China and South Korea (free shipping over USD$ 100):
– EMS $30
Rest of the World (free shipping over USD$ 280):
– FedEx — International Economy USD$ 30
*We do not offer shipping to Russia.
– Denmark: within 2 working days
– Denmark (By Expressen): Same-Day Delivery if the order is placed before 11:00 AM *(business days only). Valid in the following zip codes: 1000 - 1473, 1500-1799, 2000-2500, 2900.
– Greenland and The Faroe Islands (Postnord): within 4-9 working days for The Faroe Islands and 17-27 working days for Greenland
– United Kingdom (FedEx — International Economy): within 3-4 working days
– United Kingdom (DHL — Express): within 1-2 working days
– Europe: within 3-4 working days
– France and Germany (GLS — Shop Delivery): within 2-3 working days
– USA & Canada (FedEx — International Economy): within 5 working days
– USA & Canada (DHL — Express): within 1-2 working days
– Hong Kong, Japan, China and South Korea: within 5 working days
– Rest of the world: within 5 working days
About the brand
Armed with 22 years of industry experience as a menswear designer, Nick Wakeman launched her first Studio Nicholson collection in 2010.
Wakeman is renowned for her utilisation of superior fabrics and drawing inspiration from Japanese culture, architecture and interiors, the pieces are carefully engineered to provide structure and elegance, forming the basis for the ultimate modular wardrobe.
Studio Nicholson keeps refining its key shapes each season. The collections are carefully maintained in a deliberately limited colour palette, ensuring that items bought from every season are easily interchangeable and ideal for layering.
Working closely with experienced manufacturers in Italy, Portugal, Japan and the UK, Studio Nicholson garments are produced by specialists who intrinsically understand the ethos of the brand.