Gucci Martin Parr World
This commodity is currently unavailable
Gucci Martin Parr World by IDEA. Gucci teams up with photographer Martin Parr in releasing their latest project: Gucci World (The Price of Love). This full colour book features an extensive portfolio of models draped in Gucci, against observational shots and amongst passers-by. This book is a prized collectors item, with only 1000 copies in print.
Details & features
- Style-No.: Gucci Martin Parr World
We offer Free Shipping on all orders above DKK 1.300 / €250 / £210 / USD$ 280. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout when meeting the order min.
Denmark (free shipping over DKK 1.300):
– Postnord Self-Collect DKK 30
– Postnord Home-Delivery DKK 50
– By Expressen Same-Day Delivery (Copenhagen Only) DKK 60
– Greenland and The Faroe Islands DKK 120 (Postnord)
Europe (free shipping over €250):
– FedEx — International Economy €10
– GLS — ShopDelivery (France and Germany Only) €9 (*coming soon)
United Kingdom (free shipping over £210):
– FedEx — International Economy £8
– DHL — Express £20
USA & Canada (free shipping over USD$ 280):
– FedEx — International Economy USD$ 19
– DHL — Express USD$ 26
Hong Kong, Japan, China and South Korea (free shipping over USD$ 100):
– EMS $30
Rest of the World (free shipping over USD$ 280):
– FedEx — International Economy USD$ 30
*We do not offer shipping to Russia.
– Denmark: within 2 working days
– Denmark (By Expressen): Same-Day Delivery if the order is placed before 11:00 AM *(business days only). Valid in the following zip codes: 1000 - 1473, 1500-1799, 2000-2500, 2900.
– Greenland and The Faroe Islands (Postnord): within 4-9 working days for The Faroe Islands and 17-27 working days for Greenland
– United Kingdom (FedEx — International Economy): within 3-4 working days
– United Kingdom (DHL — Express): within 1-2 working days
– Europe: within 3-4 working days
– France and Germany (GLS — Shop Delivery): within 2-3 working days
– USA & Canada (FedEx — International Economy): within 5 working days
– USA & Canada (DHL — Express): within 1-2 working days
– Hong Kong, Japan, China and South Korea: within 5 working days
– Rest of the world: within 5 working days
About the brand
Bookseller specializing in vintage publications to the fashion industry, London based IDEA have made a big impact on the fashion and photography publishing scene in what is an actual short time. Since publishing Gosha Rubchinskiy’s zine in 2004, IDEA has published books with the likes of Willy Vanderperre, Vetements, Gucci, Terry Richardson, Palace Skateboards, Alasdair McLellan and Collier Schorr amongst others.