|Chest width||Length||Sleeve inseam|
Godtfred Classic Compact
You are outside the EU. The price shown excludes V.A.T.
A Norse Projects classic, this long-sleeve t-shirt is cut in a relaxed fit made from compact jersey. Features all-over Breton stripes and a dry hand feel. The Breton striped shirt has been a working mariner garment that was picked up by seafarers, fishermen and the French navy. Originating from Brittany, France, the Breton Stripes were introduced on March 27th, 1858, and was the prescribed seaman's uniform. The stripes are white for the largest, 2 cm, and blue for the shortest, 1cm. Traditionally, there are 21 stripes on a Breton shirt, one for each of Napoleon's victories. The classic design has withstood the test of time making it a true wardrobe staple in its many iterations.
Details & features
- Made in Portugal
- Style-No.: N10-0146 7000
- Model is 189cm tall and wears size M
We offer Free Shipping on all orders above DKK 1.300 / €250 / £210 / USD$ 280. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout when meeting the order min.
Denmark (free shipping over DKK 1.300):
– Postnord Self-Collect DKK 30
– Postnord Home-Delivery DKK 50
– By Expressen Same-Day Delivery (Copenhagen Only) DKK 60
– Greenland and The Faroe Islands DKK 120 (Postnord)
Europe (free shipping over €250):
– FedEx — International Economy €10
– DHL — Express (VAT Countries Only) €15
– GLS — ShopDelivery (Germany Only) €9
United Kingdom (free shipping over £210):
– FedEx — International Economy £8
– DHL — Express £13
USA & Canada (free shipping over USD$ 280):
– FedEx — International Economy USD$ 19
– DHL — Express USD$ 26
Hong Kong, Japan, China and South Korea (free shipping over USD$ 100):
– EMS $30
Rest of the World (free shipping over USD$ 280):
– FedEx — International Economy USD$ 30
*We do not offer shipping to Russia.
– Denmark: within 2 working days
– Denmark (By Expressen): Same-Day Delivery if the order is placed before 11:00 AM *(business days only). Valid in the following zip codes: 1000 - 1473, 1500-1799, 2000-2500, 2900.
– Greenland and The Faroe Islands (Postnord): 4-9 working days for The Faroe Islands and 17-27 working days for Greenland
– United Kingdom (FedEx — International Economy): 3-4 working days
– United Kingdom (DHL — Express): 1-2 working days
– Europe (FedEx — International Economy): 3-4 working days
– Europe (DHL — Express): 1-2 working days
– Germany (GLS — Shop Delivery): 2-3 working days
– USA & Canada (FedEx — International Economy): within 5 working days
– USA & Canada (DHL — Express): 1-2 working days
– Hong Kong, Japan, China and South Korea: within 5 working days
– Rest of the world: within 5 working days
About the brand
Norse Projects is philosophically rooted in Scandinavia with a Danish design aesthetic, and the idea that good design is functional and timeless in nature. Within roots in street culture, skateboarding and inspiration from architecture and the subtle landscapes of the North, Norse Projects creates European sourced and sewn garments for the modern man.