|Waist||Rise||Inseam length||Leg opening|
Aros Corduroy Shorts
USD$ 160 USD$ 112
You are outside the EU. The price shown excludes V.A.T.
A Norse Projects classic, the Aros Corduroy Short is constructed from a traditional 12 - Wale Corduroy woven by the Italian mill Duca Visconti. Duca Visconti is an Italian mill which has been producing unique, exceptional fabrics of the highest quality since 1838. Inspired by the principle of constant improvement and recognized for their heritage and dedication to tradition.
Details & features
- 100% Cotton
- Regular Fit
- Zip Fly
- Italian Fabric
- Made in Italy
- Style-No.: N35-0253 2006
- Model is 191cm tall and wears size 31
We offer Free Shipping on all orders above DKK 1.300 / €250 / £210 / USD$ 280. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout when meeting the order min.
Denmark (free shipping over DKK 1.300):
– Postnord Self-Collect DKK 30
– Postnord Home-Delivery DKK 50
– By Expressen Same-Day Delivery (Copenhagen Only) DKK 60
– Greenland and The Faroe Islands DKK 120 (Postnord)
Europe (free shipping over €250):
– FedEx — International Economy €10
– DHL — Express (VAT Countries Only) €15
– GLS — ShopDelivery (Germany Only) €9
United Kingdom (free shipping over £210):
– FedEx — International Economy £8
– DHL — Express £13
USA & Canada (free shipping over USD$ 280):
– FedEx — International Economy USD$ 19
– DHL — Express USD$ 26
Hong Kong, Japan, China and South Korea (free shipping over USD$ 100):
– EMS $30
Rest of the World (free shipping over USD$ 280):
– FedEx — International Economy USD$ 30
*We do not offer shipping to Russia.
– Denmark: within 2 working days
– Denmark (By Expressen): Same-Day Delivery if the order is placed before 11:00 AM *(business days only). Valid in the following zip codes: 1000 - 1473, 1500-1799, 2000-2500, 2900.
– Greenland and The Faroe Islands (Postnord): 4-9 working days for The Faroe Islands and 17-27 working days for Greenland
– United Kingdom (FedEx — International Economy): 3-4 working days
– United Kingdom (DHL — Express): 1-2 working days
– Europe (FedEx — International Economy): 3-4 working days
– Europe (DHL — Express): 1-2 working days
– Germany (GLS — Shop Delivery): 2-3 working days
– USA & Canada (FedEx — International Economy): within 5 working days
– USA & Canada (DHL — Express): 1-2 working days
– Hong Kong, Japan, China and South Korea: within 5 working days
– Rest of the world: within 5 working days
About the brand
Norse Projects is philosophically rooted in Scandinavia with a Danish design aesthetic, and the idea that good design is functional and timeless in nature. Within roots in street culture, skateboarding and inspiration from architecture and the subtle landscapes of the North, Norse Projects creates European sourced and sewn garments for the modern man.