Made in Italy
Reversible Flannel Shirt
This commodity is currently unavailable
Reversible Flannel Shirt from Marni. Made in Italy and crafted from wool, this reversible shirt features chest pocket, button fastening, buttoned cuffs and a contrasting collar. Finished with curved hem.
- Details & features
We offer Free Shipping on all orders above DKK 1.300 / €250 / £210 / USD$ 280. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout when meeting the order min.
Denmark (free shipping over DKK 1.300):
– Postnord Self-Collect DKK 30
– Postnord Home-Delivery DKK 50
– By Expressen Same-Day Delivery (Copenhagen Only) DKK 60
– Greenland and The Faroe Islands DKK 120 (Postnord)
Europe (free shipping over €250):
– FedEx — International Economy €10
– GLS — ShopDelivery (France and Germany Only) €9 (*coming soon)
United Kingdom (free shipping over £210):
– FedEx — International Economy £8
– DHL — Express £20
USA & Canada (free shipping over USD$ 280):
– FedEx — International Economy USD$ 19
– DHL — Express USD$ 26
Hong Kong, Japan, China and South Korea (free shipping over USD$ 100):
– EMS $30
Rest of the World (free shipping over USD$ 280):
– FedEx — International Economy USD$ 30
*We do not offer shipping to Russia.
– Denmark: within 2 working days
– Denmark (By Expressen): Same-Day Delivery if the order is placed before 11:00 AM *(business days only). Valid in the following zip codes: 1000 - 1473, 1500-1799, 2000-2500, 2900.
– Greenland and The Faroe Islands (Postnord): within 4-9 working days for The Faroe Islands and 17-27 working days for Greenland
– United Kingdom (FedEx — International Economy): within 3-4 working days
– United Kingdom (DHL — Express): within 1-2 working days
– Europe: within 3-4 working days
– France and Germany (GLS — Shop Delivery): within 2-3 working days
– USA & Canada (FedEx — International Economy): within 5 working days
– USA & Canada (DHL — Express): within 1-2 working days
– Hong Kong, Japan, China and South Korea: within 5 working days
– Rest of the world: within 5 working days
About the brand
Marni is an Italian fashion label founded by Consuelo Castiglioni in 1994. Marni stemmed from Castiglioni's husband's fur business and remains a family business in the best Italian tradition. Marni is a standout example of the qualities that make the Made in Italy label relevant. Everything, from prototypes to final pieces, is made in-house in the Milano headquarters, ensuring the highest level of quality, something Consuelo does not want to compromise.