|Chest Width||Length||Sleeve Inseam|
You are outside the EU. The price shown excludes V.A.T.
Inspired by a classic rain mac, the Norse Projects Thorfrid GORE-TEX® has been been modernized in design and fabrication. Designed to be combined with a removable insulated mid-layer lining for a versatile all-season jacket.
This garment is constructed using a GORE-TEX® membrane bonded to a lightweight nylon outer fabric and finished with a DWR coating. On the inside the membrane is protected by a thin carbon layer making it windproof, durably waterproof and breathable. Constructed with fully waterproof seam finishing throughout, to ensure complete protection from the elements.This garment will remain 100% waterproof if unpunctured and receives the correct routine care.
Details & features
- 100% PES GORE TEX
- Lining: 100% Nylon
- Water Column Pressure - 28,000mm
- Highly Breathable
- Carbon Coated Backer
- D.W.R COATING
- Removable Primaloft® Insulation liner
- Made in China
We offer Free Shipping on all orders above DKK 1.300 / €250 / £210 / USD$ 280. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout when meeting the order min.
Denmark (free shipping over DKK 1.300):
– Postnord Self-Collect DKK 30
– Postnord Home-Delivery DKK 50
– By Expressen Same-Day Delivery (Copenhagen Only) DKK 60
– Greenland and The Faroe Islands DKK 120 (Postnord)
Europe (free shipping over €250):
– FedEx — International Economy €10
– DHL — Express (VAT Countries Only) €15
– GLS — ShopDelivery (Germany Only) €9
United Kingdom (free shipping over £210):
– FedEx — International Economy £8
– DHL — Express £13
USA & Canada (free shipping over USD$ 280):
– FedEx — International Economy USD$ 19
– DHL — Express USD$ 26
Hong Kong, Japan, China and South Korea (free shipping over USD$ 100):
– EMS $30
Rest of the World (free shipping over USD$ 280):
– FedEx — International Economy USD$ 30
*We do not offer shipping to Russia.
– Denmark: within 2 working days
– Denmark (By Expressen): Same-Day Delivery if the order is placed before 11:00 AM *(business days only). Valid in the following zip codes: 1000 - 1473, 1500-1799, 2000-2500, 2900.
– Greenland and The Faroe Islands (Postnord): 4-9 working days for The Faroe Islands and 17-27 working days for Greenland
– United Kingdom (FedEx — International Economy): 3-4 working days
– United Kingdom (DHL — Express): 1-2 working days
– Europe (FedEx — International Economy): 3-4 working days
– Europe (DHL — Express): 1-2 working days
– Germany (GLS — Shop Delivery): 2-3 working days
– USA & Canada (FedEx — International Economy): within 5 working days
– USA & Canada (DHL — Express): 1-2 working days
– Hong Kong, Japan, China and South Korea: within 5 working days
– Rest of the world: within 5 working days
About the brand
Norse Projects is a creative studio, working at the intersection of art, design and function.
Intrinsically rooted in Scandinavia with a Danish design aesthetic and inspiration from architecture and the subtle landscapes and nature of the North, Norse Projects advocates simplicity and a minimal design aesthetic that is timeless in nature.
Norse Projects introduced its inaugural Womenss collection in 2015. True to Norse Projects' sensibilities, the womenss collections explore the space between the world of the art and function through a modernist inspired aesthetic.