You are outside the EU. The price shown excludes V.A.T.
'My Archive' is inspired by a monthly feature in 'POPEYE' and compiles fifty handpicked pieces from founder and creative director of visvim, Nakamura's substantial archive of vintage goods. The book showcases Nakaumura's collected leather moccasins, native dye blankets of Tibet, ethnic minority huts of Ethiopia and half-covered firefighters of the Edo period. All of the pieces have been sourced from various continents and time periods, and common to all of them the items have inspired visvim's time-consuming production philosophy and classic designs. Blending elements of workwear and Americana in premium materials, visvim is a true pioneer in reworking classic and considered designs.
- Details & features
We offer Free Shipping on all orders above DKK 1.300 / €250 / £210 / USD$ 280. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout when meeting the order min.
Denmark (free shipping over DKK 1.300):
– Postnord Self-Collect DKK 30
– Postnord Home-Delivery DKK 50
– By Expressen Same-Day Delivery (Copenhagen Only) DKK 60
– Greenland and The Faroe Islands DKK 120 (Postnord)
Europe (free shipping over €250):
– FedEx — International Economy €10
– DHL — Express (VAT Countries Only) €15
– GLS — ShopDelivery (Germany Only) €9
United Kingdom (free shipping over £210):
– FedEx — International Economy £8
– DHL — Express £13
USA & Canada (free shipping over USD$ 280):
– FedEx — International Economy USD$ 19
– DHL — Express USD$ 26
Hong Kong, Japan, China and South Korea (free shipping over USD$ 100):
– EMS $30
Rest of the World (free shipping over USD$ 280):
– FedEx — International Economy USD$ 30
*We do not offer shipping to Russia.
– Denmark: within 2 working days
– Denmark (By Expressen): Same-Day Delivery if the order is placed before 11:00 AM *(business days only). Valid in the following zip codes: 1000 - 1473, 1500-1799, 2000-2500, 2900.
– Greenland and The Faroe Islands (Postnord): 4-9 working days for The Faroe Islands and 17-27 working days for Greenland
– United Kingdom (FedEx — International Economy): 3-4 working days
– United Kingdom (DHL — Express): 1-2 working days
– Europe (FedEx — International Economy): 3-4 working days
– Europe (DHL — Express): 1-2 working days
– Germany (GLS — Shop Delivery): 2-3 working days
– USA & Canada (FedEx — International Economy): within 5 working days
– USA & Canada (DHL — Express): 1-2 working days
– Hong Kong, Japan, China and South Korea: within 5 working days
– Rest of the world: within 5-9 working days
About the brand
Founded and designed by Hiroki Nakamura, Visvim's craftsmanship is second to none. Mastering the art of mixing raw materials from all over the world with various artisans and techniques to produce updated classics that maintain their timeless appeal. Visvim represents the utmost in high-end Japanese footwear, clothing and accessories.