245mm x 245mm
The Palace - Alasdair Mclellan
You are outside the EU. The price shown excludes V.A.T.
The story of London's widely popular skate brand Palace founded by Lev Tanju and born out of the Palace Wayward Boys Choir, a name given to the group by Stuart Hammond. This publication houses 120 photographs, a 7000 word text, original Palace graphics, and an iron-on t-shirt transfer! This is photographer Alasdair McLellan's third book after Ultimate Clothing Company and Ceremony. His books are a testament of British youth. THE PALACE book with its crew of skaters shot on sun-drenched concrete anywhere between South Bank and St Paul's could not be a better record of the last few years in London. Many of McLellan's photographs in the book were taken years before anyone had ever heard of Palace, and long before every kid in central London on a Saturday was only in town to stand in line at the Soho store. The book is the first great London / street / fashion / skate book IN THE WORLD. The capital CAPITALISED by Palace.
- Details & features
We offer Free Shipping on all orders above DKK 1.300 / €250 / £210 / USD$ 280. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout when meeting the order min.
Denmark (free shipping over DKK 1.300):
– Postnord Self-Collect DKK 30
– Postnord Home-Delivery DKK 50
– By Expressen Same-Day Delivery (Copenhagen Only) DKK 60
– Greenland and The Faroe Islands DKK 120 (Postnord)
Europe (free shipping over €250):
– FedEx — International Economy €10
– DHL — Express (VAT Countries Only) €15
– GLS — ShopDelivery (Germany Only) €9
United Kingdom (free shipping over £210):
– FedEx — International Economy £8
– DHL — Express £13
USA & Canada (free shipping over USD$ 280):
– FedEx — International Economy USD$ 19
– DHL — Express USD$ 26
Hong Kong, Japan, China and South Korea (free shipping over USD$ 100):
– EMS $30
Rest of the World (free shipping over USD$ 280):
– FedEx — International Economy USD$ 30
*We do not offer shipping to Russia.
– Denmark: within 2 working days
– Denmark (By Expressen): Same-Day Delivery if the order is placed before 11:00 AM *(business days only). Valid in the following zip codes: 1000 - 1473, 1500-1799, 2000-2500, 2900.
– Greenland and The Faroe Islands (Postnord): 4-9 working days for The Faroe Islands and 17-27 working days for Greenland
– United Kingdom (FedEx — International Economy): 3-4 working days
– United Kingdom (DHL — Express): 1-2 working days
– Europe (FedEx — International Economy): 3-4 working days
– Europe (DHL — Express): 1-2 working days
– Germany (GLS — Shop Delivery): 2-3 working days
– USA & Canada (FedEx — International Economy): within 5 working days
– USA & Canada (DHL — Express): 1-2 working days
– Hong Kong, Japan, China and South Korea: within 5 working days
– Rest of the world: within 5-9 working days
About the brand
Bookseller specializing in vintage publications to the fashion industry, London based IDEA have made a big impact on the fashion and photography publishing scene in what is an actual short time. Since publishing Gosha Rubchinskiy’s zine in 2004, IDEA has published books with the likes of Willy Vanderperre, Vetements, Gucci, Terry Richardson, Palace Skateboards, Alasdair McLellan and Collier Schorr amongst others.