Hardcover. Clothbound. Inlaid lenticular.
Glen Luchford Agony & Ecstasy
This commodity is currently unavailable
Glen…“It's a book about love."THE AGONY AND THE ECSTASY: Jack Webb by Glen Luchford. Jack, a great photographer, has been assisting Glen since the nineties. In every shoot, Jack stepped in for the lighting test. Glen liked the shots and kept them. It became a thing. There are 164 photographs in this book. 82 of models including Kate Moss, Amber Valetta, Natalie Westling…and 82 of Jack! The cover of the book encapsulates the concept perfectly. With a lenticular double image inlay. Tilt one way and it is Jack, tilt the other and a naked Malgosia Bela jumps out of the chair. The book has been designed by Glen's art director partner on Gucci, Chris Simmonds.
- Details & features
We offer Free Shipping on all orders above DKK 1.300 / €250 / £210 / USD$ 280. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout when meeting the order min.
Denmark (free shipping over DKK 1.300):
– Postnord Self-Collect DKK 30
– Postnord Home-Delivery DKK 50
– By Expressen Same-Day Delivery (Copenhagen Only) DKK 60
– Greenland and The Faroe Islands DKK 120 (Postnord)
Europe (free shipping over €250):
– FedEx — International Economy €10
– GLS — ShopDelivery (France and Germany Only) €9 (*coming soon)
United Kingdom (free shipping over £210):
– FedEx — International Economy £8
– DHL — Express £20
USA & Canada (free shipping over USD$ 280):
– FedEx — International Economy USD$ 19
– DHL — Express USD$ 26
Hong Kong, Japan, China and South Korea (free shipping over USD$ 100):
– EMS $30
Rest of the World (free shipping over USD$ 280):
– FedEx — International Economy USD$ 30
*We do not offer shipping to Russia.
– Denmark: within 2 working days
– Denmark (By Expressen): Same-Day Delivery if the order is placed before 11:00 AM *(business days only). Valid in the following zip codes: 1000 - 1473, 1500-1799, 2000-2500, 2900.
– Greenland and The Faroe Islands (Postnord): within 4-9 working days for The Faroe Islands and 17-27 working days for Greenland
– United Kingdom (FedEx — International Economy): within 3-4 working days
– United Kingdom (DHL — Express): within 1-2 working days
– Europe: within 3-4 working days
– France and Germany (GLS — Shop Delivery): within 2-3 working days
– USA & Canada (FedEx — International Economy): within 5 working days
– USA & Canada (DHL — Express): within 1-2 working days
– Hong Kong, Japan, China and South Korea: within 5 working days
– Rest of the world: within 5 working days
About the brand
Bookseller specializing in vintage publications to the fashion industry, London based IDEA have made a big impact on the fashion and photography publishing scene in what is an actual short time. Since publishing Gosha Rubchinskiy’s zine in 2004, IDEA has published books with the likes of Willy Vanderperre, Vetements, Gucci, Terry Richardson, Palace Skateboards, Alasdair McLellan and Collier Schorr amongst others.