NORSESTORE.COM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Order ConfirmationBy accepting these terms and conditions, and upon confirmation of the customer's order, a written and binding agreement is entered into between the customer and NORSESTORE.COM. Once an order is completed on NORSESTORE.COM, the customer will automatically receive a confirmation of the purchase. In case of errors or omissions in the order NORSESTORE.COM reserves the right NOT to send the product to the customer, and thus cancel the order.
2. Age RestrictionIf the customer is under 18, permission must be obtained from a parent or other person of authority.
3. PaymentNORSESTORE.COM accepts Dankort, VISA/Dankort, VISA Electron, MasterCard, Maestro and Paypal. If payment is by debit or credit card, the customer must enter all the necessary information on the card and, in the case of a transaction with 3D Secure, the security code. All information is sent securely to NORSESTORE.COM, using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) through an encrypted connection. This prevents any unknown and unauthorised sources from accessing customer information. NORSESTORE.COM does not store customer credit card information after completing the transaction. If payment is through PayPal, the customer can safely transfer money for the transaction with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) and an encrypted connection.
All prices include Danish VAT. Prices are without shipping or other services that NORSESTORE.COM may offer. NORSESTORE.COM reserves the right to change prices at any time. On NORSESTORE.COM prices are shown in the following currencies: Danish Kroner (DKK), U.S. Dollars (USD), British Pounds Sterling (GBP) and Euro (EUR).
4. Local leviesPlease note that local import duties vary by country and region. These taxes are to be paid by the customer.
5. ReturnsGoods may be returned within 14 calendar days from date of receipt. Packages for Danish orders will include a return label from Post Denmark, and the goods can be returned free of charge. The product must be returned in original packaging. Shipments outside Denmark do not include return label, and return costs are the responsibility of the customer.
All returns that do not meet the above requirements will be rejected by NORSESTORE.COM. Please note that the customer must retain the receipt of the return shipment until the product is received and refunded by NORSESTORE.COM.
If the customer wishes to exchange an item, this can be done by placing a new order and returning the unwanted item. Once the returned product is received by NORSESTORE.COM, the items(s) are refunded including outgoing shipping costs.
6. WarrantyAll products from NORSESTORE.COM come with a 2 year manufacturing warranty. This guarantee includes faults in the fabric, workmanship and other manufacturing related errors. The warranty does not apply to defects caused by normal wear and tear. For warranty claims please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. ShippingNORSESTORE.COM sends packages with Post Denmark in Denmark and FedEx to all their international destinations. Exceptions cannot be made. All shipments are insured and Track & Trace information is e-mailed to the customer upon dispatch from NORSESTORE.COM.
Shipping times for regular service in Europe are 1-3 business days, and as a regular service outside Europe 3-5 days. NORSESTORE.COM accepts no responsibility for delays in customs processes outside the EU. Shipping times are a guide.
Shipping costs vary from country to country. The prices are shown on NORSESTORE.COM and are added to the order when a customer places an order. Customer Service is at the customer?s disposal to answer any questions regarding shipping costs on email@example.com and +45 53 69 66 26.
NORSESTORE.COM reserves the right to request additional shipping costs from the customer on orders for multiple items.
8. PrivacyNORSESTORE.COM treats customer information with the utmost respect and integrity. No information will be disclosed to third parties.
11. Company InformationWWW.NORSESTORE.COM is the official online shop for AM Company Limited. AM Company Ltd. is governed by Danish law and registered in Denmark at:
AM Company ApS
Vestergade 12A 2. Sal
1456 København K.
Cvr: 27 70 32 16
Tel: 53 69 66 26