Terrex Agravic Norse
(DKK 1,040 For non-EU shipping destinations)
The adidas Consortium x Norse Projects Terrex Agravic is constructed using multiple, translucent layers which are welded together to form a strong, hardwearing outer shell. Within the layering is a GORE-TEX® membrane, which provides high-level weather protection; a model designed for (and inspired by) the outdoors.
Details & features
- Nylon ripstop upper with abrasion-resistant welding
- Flexible neoprene tongue construction
- Lace loops for enhanced stability and flexibility
- GORE-TEX® lining, fully waterproof and breathable
- Co-branded tongue labels
- Co-branded insoles
- GORE-TEX® tab label at collar
- Nylon heel pull tabs
- Adidas Performance and TERREX branding on heel counter
- Segmented midsole with BOOSTTM technology
- Continental Rubber outsole
Article ID: BB5067
Delivery times and rates Denmark: DKK 70 Within 2 working days Europe: EUR 10 Within 4 working days USA & Canada: USD 25 Within 5 working days Rest of the world (Asia,Australia): USD 30/ EUR 20 Within 5 working days Russia: EUR 30/ USD 38 Within 5 working days
Return goods within 14 days for
exchange/refund Click here for further
PLEASE NOTE: We reserve the right to charge additional shipping costs for multiple purchases.
About the brand
The origins of adidas were laid in 1924 by German brothers Adolf and Rudolph Dassler under the name of Dassler Shoes. By equipping Olympic athletes with their shoes, Dassler became a popular choice of footwear amongst athletes.
In 1948 Rudolph left the partnership and Adolf renamed the company adidas and invented the three stripes. Originally designed for support, these stripes soon became an undeniable part of the Adidas identity.